This Tree of Life necklace has a beautiful natural textured bark like finish and the wide surround is perfect to add an personalized engraving. The Tree of Life has a slightly domed profile and the surround is 4mm wide, perfect to add a customers personalisation. It hangs from a belcher/rolo chain which is available in a choice of lengths.
A tree is a symbol of stability and strength. We use the metaphor of a tree with roots spreading into the ground to symbolize strength, stability and being grounded. The branches reaching upwards represents growth, balance and harmony. The tree is most often encompassed by a circle symbolizing how everything is interconnected in the universe.
- Sterling Silver
- Designed and Made in Ireland
- Engravable surround
- Beautifully presented in a branded box with anti-tarnish properties to help keep jewelry shining and tarnish free for longer on the shelf
- Dimensions: 22mm x 22mm x 1.5mm
- Available in 16" - 30" chain length rolo/belcher chain (Chains are Sterling Silver Rhodium plated to resist tarnishing and reactions with the skin)
- Hallmarked in the Irish Assay office
Designed In Ireland
Made In Ireland